Poly-D-Lysine with Laminin Coating Solution is designed to promote the attachment and differentiation of Neural Stem Cells in culture. This solution is prepared in phosphate-buffered saline and sterile filtered.
Bioassay: Each lot was tested for the ability to promote attachment, spreading and differentiation of neural stem cells
Sterility Test: Negative for bacteria, yeast and fungi
Procedure for Coating Tissue Culture Ware
1. Swirl the Poly-D-Lysine with Laminin Coating Solution bottle a few times to form a homogeneous solution.
2. Disinfect the exterior of the bottle with 70% alcohol and wipe dry in a sterile hood.
3. Coat tissue culture ware with Poly-D-Lysine with Laminin using solution to surface ratio of 0.25 ml/cm2.
4. Incubate at room temperature for one hour.
5. Carefully aspirate the solution.
6. Wash 2 times with PBS.
7. Coated tissue culture ware may be used immediately or air-dried and stored at 4oC for up to one week