- Sterile plating in just seconds
- No need for glass rods and potentially hazardous ethanol flaming
- More uniform spreading and more colonies
- Two choices of ready-to-use sterile packaging: dispenser bottle for spreading 100 plates or single-use tubes for 50 plating
- Fastest and easiest way to spread cells on multiple plates simultaneously
EZ-Spread Plating Beads allows you to easily and safely spread bacterial and yeast cells across the surface of an agar plate. You can get more uniform spreading and higher colony counts compared to traditional glass rod method. EZ-Spread Plating Beads are designed to spread 50-400 ul of bacterial or yeast cells onto an agar plate. They provide a faster, easier, and more efficient alternative to the traditional method of using a bent glass rod. The EZ-Spread glass beads have been manufactured using a special mold to give consistent shape and diameter that yield optimal plating efficiencies, often several times higher than the traditional method.
- EZ-Spread Plating Beads Dispenser Bottle (Cat. No. C400100) - sufficient beads for approximately 100 standard 100 mm agar plates.
- EZ-Spread Plating Beads Single-Use Tubes (Cat. No. C400050) - 50 individual plating
Shipping and Storage
Shipped at room temerature
Store at room temperature.